What can you say about me? well ... My name is Carlos Alés. I have 15 years, so I study it in 4th Esclavas. I was born here in Malaga, a good city ... I have a sister who have 19 years old and now lives in Madrid, a father who called Carlos and a mother called Letty. I can define me as a person with different personalities, depending on how I am, of whom this, where and when, but I have values that do not change in my way as I think most times turns out to be very clever . Or does it change my negative and pessimistic way of looking at things. Higher ... do not know yet what I am going, I am from right to become a lawyer, medicine for any branch, or studying military career.
I like soccer, swimming, being with my friends above all else ..
Thing I hate is being in my house, I can not stand. Another thing I can not stand is prejudice or that people judge you without knowing you.
About here as I've explained to someone know about me.
This is me!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario